Friday 12 October 2012

Thing2 - The Exciting RSS Section

It's similar to the Brass section, but less loud....

So, I'm fully Google Reader-ed up and have found some feeds to add, put them in folders, accidentally set one feed as my start page, then decided that's a good thing - but I want a different feed, so spent 2 minutes working out how to change it... learning curve zipping upwards.
I've dipped my toe in the RSS feed world before with Netvibes and before that via NLH, but I kept running away from the flowing waters of RSS reason and returning to frolic on insanity beach (otherwise known as multiple bulletins). I'm beginning to be a convert I think (joining the modern age)... I've just got to spend more time getting the hang of it and finding the right way to utilise them for me... So now I'm all enthused - of course, by Monday I'll have forgotten it all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment